Kartalaks N60 - Bioregulator normalization of the function of cartilage and musculoskeletal
- Manufacturer: NPCRIZ
- Art.No: 200022
- Availability: Available
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Unit: 60 capsules
- Weight: 20.00
Cytogenes, unlike citomaxes, are synthesized from natural amino acids, receiving as a result the copy of working part of the most active peptide area from all complex, which is contained in extract, that is, one shortened molecule. The synthesized peptides render faster effect, at initial stage starting function of restoration of internals. Physiologically active short peptides are reasonable to use at any age for delaying aging processes, maintenance of metabolic processes normal level, prevention and correction of various diseases, rehabilitation after serious illness, injuries and surgeries. Further, for continuation of positive dynamics in therapy, is recommended reception of citomaxes.
Complex of the short peptides contributing to normalization of cartilaginous tissue and support-locomotion system.
- arthroses and arthritises,
- degenerative-dystrophic diseases of joints, extremities and backbone,
- consequences of joints and extremities injuries,
- arthropathies of various etiology,
- system prevention of bone and articulate injuries in elite sport,
- system diseases of connecting tissues,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at joint operations,
- states after extreme physical activities,
- prevention of degenerative processes in a backbone and joints for elderly people.
(Per 1 capsule): peptide complex AC-4 (alanine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), sugar beet (binding filler), lactose (excipient-humectant), starch (stabilizer), tween-80 (emulsifier), titanium dioxide, quinoline yellow, yellow "sunset" (E171, E104, E110 - coloring for capsules).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Reception duration is 10-30 days. It is reasonable to repeat a course in 4-6 months.
Added by: GinoBig
, Thursday, 05.04.2012