Suprefort N60 - Bioregulator Pancreas
- Manufacturer: NPCRIZ
- Art.No: 7026110
- Availability: Available
- Unit: 60 capsules
Complex of peptide fractions, acquired from pancreas of young animals. Discharged peptides possess selective action to pancreas cells, normalize metabolism and regulate pancreas functions.
The efficiency of 'Suprefort' medicine was defined at clinical studying. It is effective for complex recovering of pancreas functions after pancreas diseases of various genesis, at pathological states leading to dysfunction of pancreas, at influence of external environment extreme factors, malnutrition, and also at aging.
- dysfunction of pancreas,
- digestion process normalization,
- chronic pancreatitis,
- secretory insufficiency of pancreas,
- normalization of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism,
- 1st and 2nd types diabetes,
- prevention of diabetes for persons older 50 years,
- poor and low-quality nutrition,
- when using diets directed to weight reduction.
(Per 1 capsule): peptide complex A-1 (peptides of pancreas), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), sugar beet (binding filler), lactose (excipient-humectant), starch (stabilizer), tween-80 (emulsifier), titanium dioxide (E171, coloring agent for capsules).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Course duration - 1 month.
Added by: GinoBig
, Saturday, 14.07.2012